Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Do they Work? Systems, Covers, Designs and Wheels tested.
 LottoPoster Forums : LOTTO PLAYING SYSTEMS TEST RUN RESULTS : Do they Work? Systems, Covers, Designs and Wheels tested.
Message Icon Topic: 3x20 Wins Min if 3 Hits in 6/49 Lotto, 1222 Lines Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: 3x20 Wins Min if 3 Hits in 6/49 Lotto, 1222 Lines
    Posted: December 11 2004 at 11:20pm

This Cover from CoverMaster consisting of 1259 Combinations if built unoptimized (see later for 1222 lines optimised version) for a Pick 6 Lotto Game with a pool of 49 integers. How many times have you heard someone say their Cover would give better results if they could make more plays per draw?

There are 18,424 Combinations of 3 from 49 integers. By definition there must be enough Combinations to Cover all the Combinations of 3 at least once. For your $629.50 outlay you are assured of at least the equivalent of 20 three prizes ie $40 and sometimes that's all you get!

I have included the Fives but it is worth realising that on the last Draw of the run a Five win can add 1/2 a percent. The fives don't always come 1 per Draw; I happened to be looking at the screen when running 1259 Random Selections and saw for one draw 54 threes, 17 fours and 6 Fives!  

And Random Selection Runs for comparison.

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
WeEf
Registered Member
Registered Member

Quote WeEf Replybullet Posted: April 13 2005 at 8:53am

This Cover consisting of 1259 Combinations has as it's Pool all the numbers from a 6/49 Lotto Game.

Hi,

I have covered this 3 if 3 in 49 in 1222 lines, guaranty 20 x 3 in each drawing.

If you be interesed in this system I will post it.

WeEf

IP IP Logged
Colin F

Quote Colin F Replybullet Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:33am

WeEf

Thanks for participating in the forum. Yes, you may post it and if this is from your own algorithm you are entitled to claim the Cover Record until someone beats you. If it is the optimized version from CoverMaster then it is the author of that program, John Rawson, who is entitled to the credit.

I'm not sure whether syndicates would use some 1200 numbers - but one thing is for sure, the're more likely to use it if it performs well percentage return wise.

Covers are a stimulant to the brain - and if you keep your brain ticking over along with a good laugh you'll live longer!

Regards
Colin

ps Many thanks for confirming those German Lotto results.

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
WeEf
Registered Member
Registered Member

Quote WeEf Replybullet Posted: April 13 2005 at 10:49am

Hallo Colin,

here is the system 330600122249 which means, 3if3 with 6 numbers per line in 1222 lines for 49 numbers:

Administrator Note: I have zipped the long 1222 line table posted by Weef and you can download it here.

WeEf

IP IP Logged
Colin F

Quote Colin F Replybullet Posted: April 29 2005 at 9:17pm

Results Test Run Cover C(49,6,3,3) = 1222.

WeEf, results are good - slightly above what probabability would lead us to expect so Ok for a syndicate to use if they like it.

The cover got 2 sixes early in the run and I was wondering whether it would get any more. If the prize for a winning six was around 4.5 million it would have been ahead. The percentage return of nearly 21% for the 3/4/5 prizes was established early and remained stable thereafter.

The fact that after 21,812,700 plays the difference in the 4 Wins between your results and probability is only 6 doesn't surprize me but it's still amazing.

This cover guarantees at least the equivalent of a 20 x 3 Win for each draw where 1,222 Combs are played. (Let's put that in perspective - you spend $611 - you are guaranteed only $40 back). A cover record is in my opinion more an intellectual achievement than a way of winning Lotto.

The Graph below shows only the 3's, 4's and 5's Wins. I will do an extra line later which will include the 2 First Prizes or 6's obtained.

Regards
Colin

IP IP Logged
WeEf
Registered Member
Registered Member

Quote WeEf Replybullet Posted: April 30 2005 at 4:11pm

Hallo Colin F,

there must be an error!

In lotto 6 out of 49 there is a guarany 3 if 3, but you always have a minimum of 20 x 3!

In Germany since 1955 you have had:

6 = 0

5 + Bonus (Zusazzahl (ZZ)) = 1

5 = 67

4 + ZZ = 136

4 = 2917

3 + ZZ = 3804

3 = 51757

Best wishers

WeEf

IP IP Logged
Colin F

Quote Colin F Replybullet Posted: April 30 2005 at 9:08pm

Hi WeEf

WeEf said, "In lotto 6 out of 49 there is a guarany 3 if 3, but you always have a minimum of 20 x 3"

That's nearly right. (I corrected my statement in the previous post - thanks for pointing it out - but it doesn't affect the calculations.) For 14,380 of the 13,963,816 possibilities for the winning number you will get 20 threes - but as an example for 86,589 possibilities you could only get 6 threes but with 4 fours. As shown in the prizes below the minimum payout was $40 or 20 x $2.00 but the fact remains that for your 1222 plays per draw it is possible to have those that pay to be non-inclusive of the 14,380 that only pay threes - in that case you would have a higher payout but less than 20 threes!

Here is your prize table - grouped, counted and sorted. The lowest prize return in a draw is $40 which is obtained by multiplying 20 x2.

Regards
Colin

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version