Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Playing Lotto Pick 3 at State 500:1 or Online 900:1 Payouts
 LottoPoster Forums : LOTTO THEORY, CONCEPTS AND METHODS OF PLAY : Playing Lotto Pick 3 at State 500:1 or Online 900:1 Payouts
Message Icon Topic: What Follows an Unmatched/Double/Triple? Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: What Follows an Unmatched/Double/Triple?
    Posted: August 22 2006 at 1:54am

What Follows an Unmatched, Double or Triple in Pick 3
by Colin Fairbrother

Unmatched, Double or Triple Following

Copyright 2006 Colin Fairbrother www.lottoposter.com

136,753 Draws from North American Pick 3 Lotto Games

U = Unmatched (All digits different); D = Double (2 Digits the same); T = Triple

Signature

Sig Count

Sig % of Draws

Category Count

Category % of Draws

% Expected
per Probability

UU

UD

UT

DU

DD

DT

TU

TD

TT

Totals

This table should be looked at in conjunction with my post Chances of Success after Consecutive Unmatched or Doubles.

From this table we see that

• No matter what occurred in the last draw you are over two and a half times more likely to get an Unmatched than a Double. The highest frequency of wins will come from playing Unmatched so if that is what you want don't play Quick Picks, play say, one of the FBNG's from the Fairbrother Base Number Group Chart changing the Group you play every day if you like.
  • An Unmatched is just as likely to follow a Double as a Double is to follow an Unmatched.
  • An Unmatched is just as likely to follow a Triple as a Triple is to follow an Unmatched.
  • A Double is just as likely to follow a Triple as a Triple is to follow a Double.
  • The percentage of Unmatched, Doubles and Triples is in accordance with the odds.
  • All is well in the Land of Probability - in fact I never cease to be amazed at its accuracy.
  • Generally, history in Pick 3 is just as irrelevant as it is in all the other Lotto Games. The exception is when you consider All States. Something out of the ordinary may not come up in 20 years if you confine yourself to your home State. By considering All States if you present the data appropriately you can discern a trend for one State or All States together, which you can go with while it lasts and quickly exit when it ends. I call this a Coincidence of Synchronization. The problem is even playing All States these occur infrequently and you need the patience and betting discipline of Job to take advantage of them. The idea that you can calculate something that hasn't occurred and where the numbers have an equal opportunity to be drawn, from a Lotto Draw History is prima facea absurd and the reality is it can't be done as I have repeatedly proven in these forums.

The above results are factual and scientific - that is, anybody can replicate these results with the requisite database and programming know how. 

When will the thick-heads and Lotto troglodytes come to their senses and accept reality?

Long live logic, common sense, open mindedness and intelligence.

Isn't it ironic that even given the first coming has occurred, the second coming is more likely to be discerned by a Free Thinker, a group of people loosely bound together by their not being bound by a rigid system of beliefs and of which I am proud to say I belong.  

Regards
Colin

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version