Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
History Methods
 LottoPoster Forums : NUMBER SETS TO PLAY FROM DIFFERENT METHODS : History Methods
Message Icon Topic: Absence or Recency 30 Draws AllWorld649 Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: Absence or Recency 30 Draws AllWorld649
    Posted: July 12 2005 at 7:11am
Absence or Recency in 30 Draws for All World's 649 Lotto History
by Colin Fairbrother

This is an analysis of Hits (H) and Misses (M) for the integers in a combined set of 6/49 Lotto histories totalling 17,649 draws where the chronological order has been retained . The Signature is counted for a Hit in the next draw.

Having determined that Absence has no relationship with Appearance, Occurrence or Frequency in previous draws does not rule out the intuitive and correct supposition that irrespective of what came before, Absence range totals in our signatures do decrease as the number of Draws increases. This simply means that as you increase the number of draws considered the percentage of integers with increasing non-appearance will diminish.

What this also means is that if you have 3 hits in a row and then say a couple of misses the likelihood of a hit after the misses is unaffected by the previous 3 hits. Now if that doesn't produce some dejected faces among the pseudo analysts I dunno what will!

14M means 14 misses.
* is a wild card ie could be any combination of hits and misses.

Where does one go from here? Well, I think I've done enough debunking for a while. The stats and techniques I produce expose the lies and distortions of the swindlers.

I think what is offered on this site has had an effect on the small lotto internet community that frequents forums and some of it has filtered through to those that don't. Whatever the case this site serves as a reference point for those that wish to know or care to point out the information to others.

Having been in business some 30 years I am well aware that just having a website does not generate business - it still has to be publicised in other ways to draw interest apart from high search engine ratings. The problem I need to resolve is whether there is a sufficient market for an honest product that talks about a marginal improvement or facilitates interesting ways to produce play sets rather than how to win the lottery. The number of Lotto players that have visited any Lotto Forum doesn't even register on the radar compared to the hundreds of millions that play.

Regards
Colin

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version