Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Theory and Concepts
 LottoPoster Forums : LOTTO THEORY, CONCEPTS AND METHODS OF PLAY : Theory and Concepts
Message Icon Topic: 31 Different Combinations of Full Wheels Post Reply Post New Topic
Colin F
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
Lotto Systems Tester Creator & Analyst
To dream the impossible dream ...

Online Status: Offline
Quote Colin F Replybullet Topic: 31 Different Combinations of Full Wheels
    Posted: April 26 2005 at 8:46am

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear!

What have I done? How the feathers flew!

My tests have revealed that for the Numbers of Lines or Combs played Full Wheels do better than Wheels with Guarantees or Abbreviated Wheels.

How dare I do this! It's against the rules. And there was little old me thinking that the important thing in Lotto was how many prizes you got and what percentage of what you spent you got back - and mercy, mercy maybe even get back more than you spent instead of making a Play Set that conformed to a mathematical constraint.

Well, I do it because I'm fearless in pursuing the truth and I have here a website that allows me to do that.

And to top it off the arguement that has been bandied around for so long that Full Wheels are too costly to play is herewith proved wrong.

Regards
Colin

Lotto Draws have no relationship to one another; the integers serve just as identifiers. Any prediction calculation on one history of draws for a same type game is just as irrelevant as another.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version